It Starts With STRATEGY
As a business owner, you create all kinds of strategies: financial, growth, hiring, continuing education, networking, and so on. When was the last time you sat down and developed a marketing strategy and truly defined the following?
- Your brand identity: elements like colors, logos, and messaging
- Your brand awareness: do the right people know of you?
- Ideal client profiles: business and buyer
- How is today’s environment affecting your business?
- What channels will give you the best ROI for your budget?
- What can you do yourself?
- Where do you need help?
When strategizing with a client, I ask some hard questions, ask you to do some homework, and brainstorm with you and your team as to what makes the most sense when it comes to your marketing time, budget, and efforts.
In the end, you will have a clear strategy to implement with your team. No team? I can help there too!